Skip to Main Content
Willcox Unified
School District

Frequently Asked Questions

We know that when you have a question, you want answers right away. To help you stay informed, we’ve compiled a list of some of the questions most frequently asked of our office staff. Of course, if you don’t find the answer here, you are always welcome to give us a call at (520) 384-8600.

How do I register my child for school?

You can stop by the school office and pick up a registration packet. You will need to bring your child’s birth certificate, immunization records, and the withdrawal form from his/her prior school (if applicable). You can find out more details about what immunizations we require on our Registration & Immunizations page.

Back to Top

How do I report my child’s absence?

You can report your child’s absence by calling the school office your child attends by 9:00 in the morning. It is important we know why your child is absent so we can classify his or her absence as “excused.”

Back to Top

How do I apply for a job?

You’ll need to download the application from our Human Resources page, or pick one up in the school office. Look on the Human Resources section of our website to see if there are any immediate openings. You must have a current teaching certificate to apply for any certified positions we may have.

Back to Top

How do I report a change of address or phone number?

Please contact the school office to update your phone number or address. You may also send a note with your child notifying us of any changes.

Back to Top

Can my child take electronics to school?

We do not allow cell phones, mp3’s, iPods, or other electronics at school. We will confiscate these items, and parents will need to pick them up from the school office.

Back to Top